Thursday, August 25, 2005

Vacations & Football Season





Life can now offically move on for the both of you that still check each day to see if I wrote something. Because the wait is over. The hiatus has passed. The vacation is over. It is back to getting serious about keeping my blog current with the latest news and notes from my life. Well for the latest on me you will have to call me. I am extremely tired at the moment and absolutly nothing is entering my head at this moment except very dry and humorless jokes. I would like make this blog a site that would only have exceptional jokes. So for give me for keeing it short, but maybe I will add some photos from my travels to Key West, Miami Beach and New Orleans. Infact I will work on that now. I will talk about football and how great this season is going to be in both the collegate and professional levels. Ok Pics. Until next time.

No comments: