Monday, June 06, 2005

The Five Personalities of Kevin - Part 3

I struggle with sharing so much about my self, with how easy identity theft is these days. So I will not be sharing any credit card numbers or checking routing numbers. But I will let you in on a second figment of my imagination. He is someone I should contact more when I try and spell with my own personality. He is my oldest personality, and he laughs that I have as much grey hair as he does. I remind him that the are wisdom streaks. Truth is, it is in his case. So, here is my brainiac personality.

3. He is a professor. He reads almost 18 hours a day, and has bad eyesight from reading in an insufficiently lit room. He went to school to learn not party. He loves English. I made him up because I am English illiterate. He got a Masters in English, and knows every word in the dictionary, the meaning and origin or the word as well. He was runner up twice at the Scripps Spelling Bee as a child and has never really let go of the pain of defeat. We other personalities here him mumble the spelling of the word, appoggiatura, over and over, emphasizing that there are two "g's" and not one. He is basically a dork, a book nerd have you. But he comes in handy almost never. He does read out loud sometimes putting the rest of us to sleep, but he has occationaly read something interesting. However, we still laugh at him. Since he is the oldest, like I said before, we do respect him enough to not kick him out as a personality, and have even used his elderly wisdom to settle spats between the personalities. I let him think he settled some fights because I know it would crush him to know that it is really me who starts and ends all scuffles. If you want to see a picture of him and see a bit more of his boring credentials, click here. Now I have to go get in bed, I think he is going to finish To Kill A Mockingbird, tonight and I have run out of sleeping pills. Until next personality.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do not appreciate you making fun of me and using my website to entertain your friends.