Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Weddings, Taxes and Razors.

Let me start off by saying that I know it has been some time since I have last blogged, and it is well known the reason behind not blogging. That would be the My-Space Evil Empire and I apologize. But what is done is done. And we all need to move on or some how find a way to co-exist. Anyways... Here are my thoughts on a few things that have happened to me, almost passed me by, and cut me.

It is no big secret that I am smart, however it is a secret that I am smart. Let me explain:) I have had a realization over the past weekend. I am literally growing up before my very own eyes. It is quite amazing. I fisrt noticed it while I attended a good friends wedding last weekend. The wedding showed me that I am nowhere near that, that being having even a date. It did however, spark my first serious thought about weddings and marriage since last time I saw Wedding Crashers. That is when I knew I was growing up before my very own eyes. No longer did I think that this was something to put off and put off, it was something I needed to do, and do quick or there could be serious consequences. I of course am talking about filing my taxes here, for I learned this week that it is so much smarter to file your taxes in February, rather then April 15th with 6 million other people, especially when you are getting a fat return. And, yes I learned this the hard way, but I still did learn something and that is all part of growing up in front of your own eyes. I know now that it is sometimes better to do things the right way so that it does not come back and burn you later. I am talking about shaving now, of course, for I have finally learned the correct way to shave with out your neck catching on fire and looking like you tried to hang your self with an extension cord. The secret is to use the new Gillette Fusion. It has five razors, all designed and created for comfort. And a sixth one.... but I am not sure what that one is for yet it still is the best thing that has happened to my face since Snow White kissed my cheek at Disney World(last may). It makes growing up in front of your own eyes easier to look at too. It also shows that it is just so important to pick out something that will bring a smile to your face and work well with you, and help you better your self. And of course I am talking about marriage and weddings again:) So it is these three life changing things that are not only easily interchangeable but life shaping as well. The three of them have taught me more in one weekend then I have learned in 28 years of watching Monty Python's Meaning of Life. I know I am the better for making these connections, hopefully you are two. Now, you go and find your own connections in life's everyday journey. Just watch out for Until next time.

No comments: