Friday, April 29, 2005

Fan Clubs and Water Beds

I relies that it has been some time since I have written a blog. But I need to share with you a simple but painful fact. Blog fame went to my head. Once I reached the 10 visitors a week mark I thought I could retire and live off my first two months of blogging. This was a miserable notion. Not only did this not support me, but it caused me to gain ten pounds and gave me two cavities. I am now overweight and blog idealess. I think all people are born with 10% of their brain wired for writing blogs. I used it up quick. So I need to just come up with new ways to write a blog. I need ideas for blogs. I need motivation for blogs. I need money for blogs. I think it would be a good idea for some one to start a Blogs-by-Boris Fan Club/Multi-level Marketing Scam. If each of the 5 of you each get 5 people to join the Club/Scam, and pledge $5 a month to my inspiration for blogs checking account, then I think that I could write up to two blogs a day. But I am getting ahead of my self here, it is not my place to start a club that honors me. I am just throwing the idea out there. I wouldn't mind if each of you came up with two off the wall topics and sent them to me via e-mail(kcm97m@gmail.com). I will write about the topics as long as they do not involve celery or foot odor. Maybe this will get me back to using that 10% of my size big head. Ideas are good, but I also think that motivation for writing blogs could play a big part of more consistent blogging. Although money and water bed wrestling are good motivation tools, I think I would be happy with a simple reply on each blog you read. Notice the use of you instead of ya'll. It is improper grammar to use ya'll unless your talking to a group bigger then 8. That made little since. The point is let me know in a few words what you think of the blog, if you like it stroke my ego, if you did not care for it, keep your comments to your self. It is that easy. Well, that and 5 dollars a month. Until next time or July.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for finally writing a blog, we Coloradians have missed them! What about waterbeds?

Joel said...

I think the term "waterbed" was a preview of what Kevin would be sleeping on when he went camping in the rain on Friday night.

Anonymous said...

haha Joel, that is SO true, little did we know that Kevin predicted the water :) well, I already told you this Kev, but I'll write it for the rest of your fanclub to read...your blog is often the highlight of my workday, so keep up the great blog writing!!

Anonymous said...

You're a Faulkner in the making there Morris. Thanks for finally posting something. Here's some inspiration, why don't you write about refs who can't swallow their whistle during a game 4 of the NBA playoffs. Ridiculous. Go Spurs Go.