Tuesday, May 24, 2005

It's Spreading! (no, not my rash)

I am still out of my funk, but I have a bunch going on right now. Unlike some of my friends that are still in school, I have no tests to study for or no papers due tomorrow. What I do have, is a rare medical condition. I have had symptoms for the few weeks. They are slightly high temperatures, sleeplessness, irritation of the phyche, and disscolored blood. What I have is widely common thoughout the USA and the Globe for that matter. I have a strand that is more concentrated in southern Texas, though traces are being seen all around the world, like Argentina, France, Slavanina, and Krystucxhgystgzan. I believe the origin of this medical condition was found in the Virgin Islands and transferred to Wake Forrest where it stayed stagnate for four years. It has been in the San Antonio and surrounding area for much of the past 7 years now. I caught it early in 1999 and have been battling it off an on. I feel the symptoms the strongest from late April until early June. We are smack dab in the middle of this season. I am of course talking about Spurs Fever, caused by silver and black running through the veins. With the Spurs just 6 victories away from taking home their 3rd Championship trophy in 6 years I believe I have it worse then ever. This has caused me to be a little lackadaisical when it comes to keeping my 6 friends entertained. I think I would make more blogs if I made 10 million a year, like Tim Duncan. Ok, I would probably pay Dave Barry to write them for me, then I would pay thousands of people to read it. But what I have is 6 people reading my no pay blog. Anyways, I am starting to ramble. Lets keep focused this next two and a half weeks. The Spurs come first then, getting big at the gym, then sleep, then blogs. Now I need to go take some medicine for this fever. Go Spurs Go, Untill next time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kevin I have some cream for your fever, it is called .4 It is the best thing in the world to cure your fever, I experienced it last year, and all my love for the Spurs was gone.

Anonymous said...

thanks for the downer Jay!! Kev, that is definitely a worthy excuse and reason for my own lack of sleep these past few weeks. Can't wait for another memorial day miracle or sweep maybe?!? STOMP-OLE SPURS!!