Friday, November 11, 2005

More Memoirs of a Las Vegan.

Let me start by saying to the three of you that check this. If you have not heard about my trip to Vegas jump down to the next post because that is the start of this tale. What a magical tale it is too. I believe I left off with a promise of pictoral proof of what people look like after a nice extremely filling buffet and a nice Cirque del Soule show. I am talking about a time spent gambling till noon the next day with rides on a roof of the tallest building west of the Grand Canyon. So heres your pictures.
What a view, looing straight down and spinning.

On your marks, Get set, Die!

Toasting a new life together.

Well, probably time for bed.

That is where we were.


Well, I can't say that I have ever gone to bed at 1:00pm before. Well last time I was in Vegas I did. Oh yeah and the time before. Oh yeah and the next night! After sleeping what Doctors describe as a healthy nights sleep we woke up at 9:00pm on Sunday and decided that nothing said I am ready to start a day like another Buffett. Only eating 4/5th the amount I had at the Bellagio Buffet, I was ready for a walk. Thing is, everyone else was ready for a good nights sleep.(after only 2 hours of being up, Unamerican!) I talked Dusty into traveling up the strip with me Where we visted the Wynn Hotel and much more. We walked for what seemed like 4 miles. The only logical thing to do was to pull over on our way home and fill up the ole gas tank before we call it a day. In a way only Vegas allows filling up the gas tank turned into meeting people from Wisconsin and staying up and continueing to fill up all the way until 1000 am on Monday. Getting to the room took a map. Getting to sleep took a second. We have no physical proof of our souvener cups other then what is in these pictures because Dusty thought it would be fun the wake the girls by smacking them on the head with them, breaking them all. Anyways. More pics.
Amazing what you find on a walk in Vegas at night.

Doc's Plastic line up. Then mine.


It is amazing the nice people you can meet on any given night. And then still know them in the morning.

No comments: