Tuesday, November 29, 2005

A Short Blog for You and Yours

With Thanksgiving behind us it is now time to move past the season of thankfulness and kindness and get into the season of giving(who am I kidding for most it is really the season of "I wants" and "I need.") So in that manner I will share with you some of the things I want and some things that I need.

I want trendy outfits that make me dance better. I need a collar that zaps me with high amounts of voltage when ever I try to dance in public.
I want socks that I can wear five times all day at work and not smell. I need to do laundry more often so I do not need socks like this.
I want to travel to twelve countries this next year. I need to pay off credit cards that allowed me to see zero countries last year.
I want a collection of DVD's that rivals that of blockbuster. I need to return some movies I have had from Blockbusters for over 4 months.
I want shoes that drag me to the gym and make me burn off extra calories. I need shoes that kick my ass when I order a five piece extra crispy chicken meal with extra biscuits with two sides and a super sized Big Red.
I want a cereal named after me. I need cereal to live.
I want a car that can not get in any wrecks until it is paid off. I need a mechanic for my 7 month old Scion Tc.
I want an alarm clock that gently rubs my arm and tells me that I am great and that work is going to be great and that it is time to get up. I need an alarm clock with no snooze button.
I want a kitchen that makes me breakfast in the morning and has it waiting for me when I am done getting ready. I need an alarm clock with no snooze button.
I want to be the President of the United States. I need to be realistic.
I want a girlfriend. I need to be realisti... I mean optimistic.
I want wallpaper to cover my room that are maps of different countries and I want to hang cutouts of my favorite cereal boxes all over the wall too, and maybe even put pennants around the tops of my room. I need a girlfriend.
I want a shirt that irons itself and even washes itself. I need a girl... haha just kidding I need a new shirt.
I want a bed that injects me with sleep serum when I am tired and should be in bed. I need stop writing this blog.
Finally I want a wallet that produces it own money and never runs out of cash. I need a wallet that produces its own money and never runs out of cash.

So go ahead and make your self a list of things that you want and you need. That should get you kick started into having a great holiday season. Until next time.

1 comment:

txsupergirl said...

Numerous times you've established that you love cereal, but so far I haven't come across what cereal you prefer. Or does that mean that you have no preference as long as it's boxed and labled cereal?

I'd have to say my favorite cereal no longer exists, but I'll tell you what it was. It was the surfs cereal. yum. my quest over the last few years hasn't been to eat every cereal but to find one that tastes like the smurfs cereal of the 80's. It had a berry tast and the closest I've come to it has been the Berry Ghost cereal. Not sure if that's the right name, but I sure do wish the smurf cereal was still made.