Monday, February 06, 2006

Just A Quote

"You can be all you want in a dream!"

I heard this quote at the end of a movie I watched tonight. The movie was not that great on the whole, but it did get me thinking about certain things. One of the last lines in the movie, was part of a song, and that was this. "You can be all you want in a dream." Being a professional day dreamer, it just seemed to be a cool phrase to me.

Anyways, it is Super Sunday and the Superbowl was a good one, and I realised that of the 6 or so readers I have I could send one line out to each person. And so that is what I am going to do. Another quick note. This is the 100th post I have made. If you want to send cards and flowers save your money and just send that to me.

Leigh - I hope the move to the new house went great and that you found your alarm clock in the move.

Joel - I hope your doctor visit went well, and that your shoulder injury is not life threatening.

Ashley - I hope school goes great and the test your forgot about turns out to be an open book test. That would be beautiful.

Kristen
- I hope you had fun in College Station and you didn't notice any signs of the wild party thrown at your apartment.

People at Joel's Office - I hope work is finding you well and was just going to let you know that I also know that Joel does nothing at work except surf the internet.

Everyone Else - I hope each of you have a day full of..... wait there is no one else.

Until next time.

3 comments:

Joel said...

The shoulder thing may not be the end of the world, I'll know soon.

I'm just trying to keep my spirits up, which is hard to do since I can't watch movies or drink beer while I am at work. Except for the day before Thanksgiving--but without the movies. :(

Anonymous said...

it took me awhile, but i found the alarm clock!

Anonymous said...

today is the first day i have been able to read your blog in quite sometime. thank you for being you...you know what that entails.
ashley