Thursday, February 23, 2006

MySpace-by-Boris

Do you remember the old quote your parents used to tell you right after you explained to them that everyone was doing it. "Well if everyone was jumping off a cliff, would you?" Well, I unfortunately would probably jump off the cliff if everyone was, which is exactly why I now have a My Space account. In fact this will take you there. It is not a lavish effort, yet. I have now spent 4 hours on it and it looks like I have spent 4 minutes on it. It is frustrating and fascinating at the same time. I basically already don't like it, but at the same time I can not concentrate on this blog because I am thinking of stuff to do to my My Space page. Basically, I have out dorked myself. But if everyone else is doing it can't be so bad. I heard a stat that almost 50 million people have a my space account. That is a lot of people jumping off a cliff. Anyways, I think the only people that read MyBlog have a MySpace account too so I will refrain from bashing us too much more. You know who is a bit up set with my new friend? My Blog. She sees the writing on the wall that I will be spending much more time with MySpace and she will get the cold shoulder. But that is not true I think I like MyBlog more because she is so simple and laid back. MySpace is a wild girl and I am not sure I am ready to put the time and effort into making our friendship grow like it should. I do think I might lead her on for a while and maybe just make it as a place where you can find a link to my true love: MyBlog. So even as I am about to finnish this blog I realize that MySpace has wasted one whole night of my MyLife. I am up at 2:15 still needing to finnish laundry and still not ready to go to bed. And all I have to show for it is 5 new friends. Wait, it took me 7 months to get five readers on this thing, and five hour to get five friends on MySpace. Maybe I will spend my nights and days working on MySpace just like 50 million other people, 1,2,3... jump. Until next MyTime.

No comments: