Friday, September 01, 2006

I Tried, but Failed.

Have I really lost my mind
Has this turned into a bind
Had I sleeped instead of stopped,
Do you think my level dropped?
Does this mean that I am through,
Did you know that I have no clue.
Shall I share with you one fact?
Will you please invite me back?
Should it spread from this page,
Could truely begin to show my age.
May I finlly confess to you,
Might it show why I am blue.
Must you wonder, what do I mean,
Can my conscience come so clean?
Could this be the end for now?

Yes it is. I am in mourning. I typed an intire blog about drugs, while on a laptop in my kitchen. It was 1:45 in the evening when my thumb hit the mouse pad and subsequently selected the entire text... So, in my quick thinking I decided the best thing to do at this precise moment was to hit the space bar. The end result was that the entire work I had just written dissapeared. I deleted a blog before I posted it. That was a first, it was consiquently the first time I have ever sobbed while writting a blog. I know what you are thinking. "Why don't you delete blogs before you post them more often?" Well insomnia is setting in tonight. I am sitting at the dinner table and three squirrles just came into the kitchen with instraments and are playing songs in high voices.

Until Next Time

No comments: