Tuesday, March 27, 2007

What Happens When You Stay Up Too Late.

It is a little known fact that I stay up way too late way too often. The reason it is a little known fact, is because the only people that know it are the same seven people that have ever read this. But just to reiterate, I have what can be considered a slight problem with staying up later then I should. I mean it is OK to stay up late if you have some important business to take complete. But I tend to make myself stay up doing basically nothing but stare at the computer or the TV. It seems I have a secret agenda going on to turn my eyes a permanent shade of bloodshot. Tonight just happened to be another one of those nights. I have used these nights to pretty much perfect surfing. No not the one that makes you blond, tan and muscular. That one that makes you gray, pale and saddle-baggish. I have attempted to find the ends of the internet and I believe I have come close tonight. It gave me the idea to try something new on the blog. And that was to post a few of the utter insanity that keeps me up at night. Enjoy.

I like music, and I like music videos. But this I am going to have to say was a bad mix.



I like movies, and I like fight sceens but I am going to have to say this was a bad mix.


I would like to think my dashboard playing while driving is nearly this good but I am not sure I could back that up.

Last one I swear. Another person that stays up to late. I really need to sleep if this is the next step.


I promise to not do that to you again. Well, all seven of you.

Until next time.

No comments: