Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Happy Valentines Day

Hope all had a nice Valentines Day, all 3 of you that check this. I had a nice day at work. The sun came out for the first time in 17 days. I think that would be a record, if they kept such a worthless stat. It does however mark the official day that San Antonian's can officially start wearing shorts, which lasts all the way until 01-11-06. Our five weeks of Winter are over, meaning it is time to transition into Spring and Summer. It also marks the time to transition into travel preparations. Sending pics from my Oz trip has set a fire under me to do a bit of research into planning my next vacation. There are several ideas I have in my head. Here are a few.

IDEA ONE: Travel on a motorcycle all over South America. I figure there is no better way to see and learn about a new country then to swallow bugs from each of them. I would want to spend a majority of the time in Argentina, home of MANU GINOBILI, an all-star guard from my San Antonio Spurs. It is also where the tomb of Madonna is. They call her Evita in Argentina. In Buenos Aires I hear they can dance very well, and since I can dance/tango with the best of them, I figure I could spend a week lending my expertise. Anyways, they must have computer nerds just like us here in North America, because they have a excellent web site, that shares all sorts of useful info, like which roads you will get stabbed on and which ones you will be given drugs on. So check it out here Argentina is Muy Bueno and then send me congratulation cards for figuring out how to have a link show up in a sentence like this. Maybe I should move to Argentina and design web sites, or maybe I should just give props to JOEL SCHUTZ. I will attach some photos of Agrentina that I stole from a little old lady below. Ok, this is getting long so I will have to post travel ideas 2 - 62 over the next two months. So keep checking back. And remember to brush your teeth after all those chocolate hearts. Till next time. Boris

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The piece about Evita killed me; I couldn't stop laughing!

~E