Thursday, February 17, 2005

New Cars and Prison

It is getting late and I just do not want to type much today. It is not that I don't have 10,000 things to say, it is just that I think my fingers can only type about 2 tonight before they turn on me and goudge out my eyes. Just to let you know though, a post about some car options should be coming up soon. If either of you two that read this don't know, I am driving a slightly modified BMW. It is a '88 Cutless Supreme by Olsmobile, the red headed step child to BMW to be exact. But I am looking hard into replacing it with something that holds less then 12 people. So I am going to be doing some research on cars I am intrested in over the next few days, which to me consists of smelling them, timing how fast the windows roll down, kicking the tires and tooting the horn. Oh yeah, and test driving them. I am excited about the whole process, minus the part of finding how much they cost, finding out I have no credit, and being lauphed at over the p.a. system, then thrown in a dumpster. Anyways, as long as my salesman does not have hair plugs, wear plaid or have bad breath, I imagine it will be a pleasant process. I'll let you know how it goes, if it goes well, or if it goes bad, you can read about it in the obituaries. Side note, if you have 6 weeks of free time rent the first four seasons of OZ. It is a t.v. show on HBO about a prison. It will cause you go to church and even keep you from taking codoments from Taco Cabana, with out asking first, because you will not want to go to prison after watching this series. Plus it has some good story lines. Has me hooked, I'm off to watch Episode 43: Welcome to OZ, I Own You Now. Until next time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fast forward to June 2005:
I'm having visions of Kevin (and his friend Matt) driving down to Big Shell in Kevin's newly aquired H2 (w/ the adventure package). With fishing poles in the back, Kevin (and his friend Matt) get ready for a wonderful weekend of catching trophy Reds off the coast of Texas. As they pull on the beach (in Kevin's newly aquired H2 w/ the adventure package) Kevin looks to Matt and says, "ok, can I drive now?" Make it a reality - go H2! ><>