Friday, February 11, 2005

My First Post.

Hello to all that read my Blog. First of all I am not really sure what a Blog is so if this is not what I am supposed to be doing, live with it. I think I understand that when I have something important to say or earthshattering to announce or a joke, then I log on and Blog it down. That is my plan. I will keep you posted on every thing that is going on in my life. I plan on keeping each of you,that check this Blog each day, entertained and informed with at least 5 Blogs a week. Like my work out programs and my diets, I assume that these will last for at least three days before I get bored with it and move on to eating more cinnamon Life and watching Netflix. But maybe I can last 5 weeks and make everyone's life better while I'm at it. Another thing I should clear up before I start Blogging everyday. I am aware that at times, usually when I have had little sleep or had a case of beer, I tend to misspell words. When this happens, know that it is on purpose. I know every one has a little nerdy English teacher in them and want to be picky about other peoples works of art, but just read past it. Thanks. Now that that is cleared up I will let you know that it is 11:35 at night and I have a movie to watch. I plan on keeping you informed on my movies that watch and so I shall start tonight. I am about to watch, Night Eyes 6. Just kidding. I will be viewing Sky Captain and the Wold of Toarrow. I have no high hopes for this movie but I will give it a go. Untill next time. Borris

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a nerd.........but i gotta love ya......not sure when i will see ya but i am glad you will keep me posted on your life.......YES!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Joel said...

This should be entertaining... PLEASE don't slack off on this like I have done with mine.

Anonymous said...

Ah, Kevin's life - in print. Now I'll have proof when the random stranger, standing next to me at the mall, doesn't believe my stories about a friend of mine named Boris.