Saturday, February 12, 2005

Mailman stays away.

Well, what an interesting day today was. At 12:35 Doc checked the WOAI web site and the big story was, "SOURCE SAYS MAILMAN TO PLAY FOR SPURS." woai.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=8822CF87-C709-48B3-9031-91A36B142694 This caused my blood pressure to rise to unsafe levels and my breathing to become labored. I do not know what I would do if the one player in the NBA that I despised the most ever since I was 7, won a championship with the team I have loved since I was 1 and 1/2. I have been dreading this moment for the last six months when I heard first the possiblility that the Mailman might team up with the Spurs. I have thought many hours about whether or not I could bring myself to root for this man that knocked D-rob out and just plan made me mad for 18 seasons. Him and Stockton and Hornesek for that matter have never had even a remote spot in my heart. So to make this short I am relieved that at 12:40 Doc checked ESPN.com and we learned that Karl Malone is going to retire. http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/wireStory?id=491677 This set me at ease because now I do not have to worry about how to cheer for the Spurs when they have the enemy on their team. It would have been like a wolf in the mist of sheep. I bet the players would hate that analogy. Anyways. I hope these links work... From where I am now they look like just a bunch of letters and numbers... But we'll see. I did not view The Sky Captains Flight of Tomarrow, it has been delayed. I am watching Vanity Fair with Reese Witherspoon tonight. Go Spurs. Borris


I am adding a note to this, because I relized that you can not just click on the links like I thought you would be able to. Sorry. Next time.

No comments: