Saturday, February 12, 2005

My trip to Oz

Jay and I traveled to Australia and Thailand last May-June, and had a great time. An eleven hour plane ride started the trip off. It is amazing how many people you meet on a trip like this. It is really amazing how many you meet when you go with Jason, who is a bit more outgoing then I. But it was really a great adventure. I saw and did things I might never do again, like scuba dive the Great Barrier Reef, see five million stars at once(give or take 100, I counted), do a pop-a-wheelie on a tuk-tuk, sail in a 1896 boat, get a Thai message, function on 8 hours of sleep a week and many many more. I enjoy traveling just about one level below breathing. I can not wait till I have the opportunity to travel again. I will share more about the Oz trip in other posts, mainly because I might run out of things to say and I can always go back to that trip and have endless stories. Anyways, on a side note if you want to watch a movie about a woman sleeping and lying her way up social latter then Vanity Fair is for you. It is set in England way back in the day, but it is a pretty good movie. Anyways till next time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Classic! I can't wait to see the pics and hear the stories from your upcoming Argentina trip. You're still going, right?

Btw, I'll be sitting down with the fam tomorrow night to have a "family night at the movies." Thanks for the Vanity Fair recommendation. It's rated "G" isn't it? :)